Earthly Kingdoms

Team Pvp And Survival Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

UnBan Please?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UnBan Please? Empty UnBan Please? on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:12 pm

I got banned for destroying a block of glowstone in scjets5225 farm which he could of claim to prevent griefing but any way i'd like to apologize for this it won't happen again Sorry guys! Please unban me. Smile

View user profile

2UnBan Please? Empty Re: UnBan Please? on Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:52 pm

3 blocks* of glowstone, like 20 jungle wood and u fucked up my farm. It took me like 6 hours to get all those blocks.

View user profile

3UnBan Please? Empty soz on Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:08 pm

Glowstone yes, But the jungle wood i didnt do i'll replace it all anyway. You did take all our diamonds, enchantment books and spawn killed me. If you didn't want it greif you should of claimed the land. Beside it all i'm sorry if i get unbanned it won't happen again i got annoyed after you took our stuff.

View user profile

4UnBan Please? Empty Re: UnBan Please? on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:10 pm

Its all good. I'm sorry I raided at the time you were setting up your town. But at the same time it Is a raiding server. You don't have to replace anything. I hope you get unbanned which I think you will.

View user profile

5UnBan Please? Empty Re: UnBan Please? on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:13 pm

Glad were cool though you wait thought we'll be back for revenge...PvP style. Wink Could you try and talk to them get me unbanned abit faster please it would really be appreciated. Smile

View user profile

6UnBan Please? Empty Re: UnBan Please? on Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:36 am

Tedo7

Tedo7
Admin
unbanned

7UnBan Please? Empty btw on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:46 pm

heyyy Jaffa!!! last time i saw u you were afk with ur head down cuz u buiried ur town in rubble, robbed me, and i kicked u from the town so u had nothing left. dont worry dude. forgive ya. now lets get that town of urs rebuilt.... if i can get the server up to 1.5... my sister changed it to the new update on axident Crying or Very sad ....so.. see ya soon!! Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum