Earthly Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earthly Kingdoms

Team Pvp And Survival Server

Top posting users this week
No user

Latest topics
» I miss the server!!!!
A Friendly Comment From Our Old Server EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:04 pm by Guest

» so i take it the server is down?
A Friendly Comment From Our Old Server EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:18 pm by Johnny_Cat97

» New Rank-Loyalist
A Friendly Comment From Our Old Server EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:52 pm by Johnny_Cat97

» Alex_Domagalski request for loyalist
A Friendly Comment From Our Old Server EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:34 pm by wallach96

» Ignorant_Lawyer's Introduction :D
A Friendly Comment From Our Old Server EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:23 pm by GoldLight101

» Ban-farter718
A Friendly Comment From Our Old Server EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:53 pm by Beanz1110

» Server Down?
A Friendly Comment From Our Old Server EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:27 pm by wallach96

» UnBan Please?
A Friendly Comment From Our Old Server EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:46 pm by Cometboy57

» where is the ip?
A Friendly Comment From Our Old Server EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:26 pm by GungieBuy

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Friendly Comment From Our Old Server

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Friendly Comment From Our Old Server Empty A Friendly Comment From Our Old Server Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:26 am

urnogood

urnogood
Admin

So Today we checked out our main advertisement on Planet Minecraft, I was shocked to see a nice message from our old server. I personally urnogood ran their server for months while the owners got sick of the game, I loved and put all my time into that server, and got put down on in the long run. This is what they posted on our advertisement, mind you by a player we have never seen before.

"I would not recommend this server unless you have a nodus client. The owners of this server were banned from the server they used to play on multiple times(http://www.tribesandtrades.com). Anywhere from being demoted from staff for abusing commands to more recently xraying resulting in permaban. So if you want your staff breaking every rule they put up for their server then I would play here. If you want decent staff and community, go to tribes and trades."

We left their server after devoting a year of our life to it. These types of childish acts are the inspiration behind our server. If you have been with us over the past couple days you know we are all about giving back to the community, for instance our steam giveaways to event winners. I would like to reassure our community we are here in a friendly environment and want to outcast ourselves from these childish acts. I am looking forward to our future as a community together.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum