Earthly Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earthly Kingdoms

Team Pvp And Survival Server

Top posting users this week
No user

Latest topics
» I miss the server!!!!
Petition Plugin EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:04 pm by Guest

» so i take it the server is down?
Petition Plugin EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:18 pm by Johnny_Cat97

» New Rank-Loyalist
Petition Plugin EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:52 pm by Johnny_Cat97

» Alex_Domagalski request for loyalist
Petition Plugin EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:34 pm by wallach96

» Ignorant_Lawyer's Introduction :D
Petition Plugin EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:23 pm by GoldLight101

» Ban-farter718
Petition Plugin EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:53 pm by Beanz1110

» Server Down?
Petition Plugin EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:27 pm by wallach96

» UnBan Please?
Petition Plugin EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:46 pm by Cometboy57

» where is the ip?
Petition Plugin EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:26 pm by GungieBuy

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Petition Plugin

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Petition Plugin Empty Petition Plugin Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:58 pm

ret100

You should get the petition plugin for this server, I'm not saying the staff is bad because there is a saying that goes: "Quality over quantity", but in this case its more like quanitiity over quality but not really, since there are alot of people that go on this server there should be more organization, but what does petitions do?

|1| When a user is on the server but there are no admins on, and they have a problem they can do "/pe create could an admin please tell me how to create a town?" And the next time a mod or an admin comes on they do "/pe list" and they will see that persons problem.

|2| If the opposite is true say 15 people are on and they all need help instead of a mad rush of text you can remind everyone to do /pe create, this is also useful so mods and admins don't feel rushed and flustered. These are common symptoms of cranky mod syndrome lol.

|3| You can also use this to cast votes or for buying properties or sugggestions, etc. etc.

not my authority on this matter but id like to see it installed-ret100

2Petition Plugin Empty Re: Petition Plugin Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:12 pm

wallach96

wallach96

To me it sounds more like a mailbox feature for offline staff. If this is the case we can use "/mail <recipient>" to send mail to a player who is offline so when they come on it says "You have x messages, type /mail read to view." I believe this covers what you are trying to say but please elaborate if i missed your point.

3Petition Plugin Empty Re: Re: Petition Plugin Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:21 pm

ret100

It may be so but (correct me if I'm wrong) the mail feature doesn't tell you if you've got mail. Also with the pe you'll know that it's more of a question then a how are you doing kind of thing, or a update on a house. That's all I got but I really think it'd be cool and more efficient. Forgot another feature, when you create a pe you get assigned a pe number and that admin can reply to the pe and let you know that it is done or how to do a command, when the mod/admin is done with the pe they do /pe close and it will no longer show up on /pe list. another neat thing is that they are listed from oldest to newest so you can get around to the older ones first and not aggravate people. Again not my decision but if you ever get cranky mod syndrome just check it out okay?

4Petition Plugin Empty Re: Petition Plugin Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:24 pm

wallach96

wallach96

It does in fact tell you if you have mail when you join into the server. If you know of such a plugin, please link it to me, and i will consider it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum